Do you have outstanding communication and IT skills, a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to keep a busy office working efficiently?
ClimateCare is a market leading business helping international corporates, governments and NGOs deliver projects that protect the environment and improve people’s lives.
We are looking for a hard working and enthusiastic Office Manager with strong administration, communication and IT skills to manage our Oxford office and provide excellent customer service to our clients and partners.
A growing and dynamic business, ClimateCare team members enjoy a great deal of responsibility and room for growth. This role will suit a confident, self-motivated professional who is organised and full of initiative.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills (including fluency in English)
- Proven ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Ability to troubleshoot IT and office hardware problems
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in MS Office, adobe, photoshop and wordpress
- Strong organisation and problem solving skills
- Degree educated in relevant subject
- The ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good multi-tasking capabilities
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Previous experience in a rapid growth environment desirable
- Experience or knowledge of the carbon markets, climate change or environmental issues.
- Experience in a marketing, sales or customer service role
- Degree educated in a relevant subject
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answering the phone, handling general (often complex) enquiries and routing calls.
- Monitoring the business mailbox and responding to simple queries.
- Welcoming visitors to the office.
Support to Sales & Marketing Teams
- Managing on-going relationships with online customers and SMEs, including driving repeat sales.
- Populating and maintaining our CRM system
- Providing administrative support to the sales and marketing teams.
IT and systems
- Managing and ensuring smooth running of the company’s IT infrastructure including phones, internet, and hardware with support from an external consultant.
- Managing hosting of companies websites and supporting with maintenance and updates as required.
- Managing office security and access.
- Managing office suppliers, ordering stationery and office equipment.
- Office duties such as scanning, typing, filing and sorting & distributing post
- Organising offsite events
- Responsibility for driving cost savings and efficiency
- Managing and reporting company environmental performance
- Keeping adequate Health & Safety records
- Office housekeeping including managing the office cleaning, maintenance and repairs.
Hours: Weekdays, 9am – 5.30pm
Duration: Fixed term contract
Please send your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com by 5pm Friday 6 September 2013. Please include ‘Office Manager Position Application’ in the email title and tell us where you saw the position advertised.
This position is now closed, but we are always interested in hearing from people with a passion to work for us and the skills and drive to make a real difference to people’s lives and the environment. If that’s you, please send a short email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can hold your details on file.